Mini Gym Smart Restart Guidelines
We remain committed to the safety and health of our gymnasts and staff.
• Staff will perform a wellness check prior to entering the Mini Gym and will stay at home if sick.
• Staff will sanitize hands prior to entrance and before and after each class.
• Staff will have masks available to them if desired.
• Staff will adhere to any PPE requirements suggested by the ND dept. of health.
• Staff will disinfect and sanitize the gym and equipment after each class.
Students and Parents:
• Please perform wellness and temp checks prior to arrival. Do not attend if you or your child are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 or have been exposed to such symptoms.
• Cubbies will still be provided for your shoes, water bottles, and other personal items. If you are not comfortable with this, please bring a bag or backpack to hold these items and keep with a parent.
• Everyone will be required to wash their hands prior to and after using the gym. Hand sanitizer will be available for use in the Mini Gym.
• We have allowed 10 minutes between classes for our staff to sanitize the gym. Please do not enter the gym until your instructor indicates he/she is ready for you.
• Please allow our staff adequate time to sanitize and prepare for the next class by exiting the gym when your class is over.
• Gymnasts and parents may elect to wear a mask if desired while in the Mini Gym.
• Lesson plans may be modified to limit spotting activities; physical distancing will be encouraged while in the gym.
• Warm up and group activities will be modified to accommodate for social distancing.
• If appropriate, please educate your child on what physical distancing looks like (how to stand six feet apart), and how to sneeze/cough into their elbow.
• Parents, please use your own personal guidelines for social distancing while watching your child.